Security Committee Minutes
April 1, 2020
PRESENT: Chairperson, Jacquie Delano, Linda Swab, Mike Heisler, Mary Borst, Gary Temple.
ABSENT: Bill Loftus, Terry Holovachuk
GUEST(S): Donald Gettys, Tom Carbone
CALL TO ORDER: Roll call
- Minutes: Approval for March 4th, 2020. Jacquie/Gary approved
- Disaster Booklet/Hurricane Pamphlet: was approved with one school to be added, Glen Allen Elementary. There are plenty of these booklets in the office.
- Park safety design was approved by the board, Mary/Mike. Gary will get with Paul Strong.
- Security Patrol: Dick Roberts reported that 24 out of 31 days were covered. No reports from patrol submitted. Clubhouse lights were left on for security. Help again is needed on patrol. Will submit an article to the newsletter.
- Golf Carts: Year to Date there are 456 carts registered to our La Casa residents.
- Dumpster: cameras are on and working. Gary, Linda and Jacquie are the ones with capability of looking at the going’s on at the dumpster location. Surveillance cameras show that there is still ongoing abuse with the dumpster, however the camera’s are working and we are now seeing the person(s) responsible for this offence. At the time of writing the minutes the camera’s are not holding 30 days of viewing to date it’s only 2 days.
- New Business: the candidates present were excused from the meeting. A discussion then occurred about each person who applied. Gary/Linda made a motion to accept Donald Gettys as our candidate of choice. The Patrol Captain for the security patrol handed in his resignation. This position will be filled at a later date.
- Adjournment – next meeting TBA
- Officer’s for the next year are:
- Chairperson – Jacquie Delano
- Vice-Chairman – Linda Swab
- Secretary – Mary Borst
- There are no new meetings scheduled until December as of now.
Submitted by: Linda Swab