AGENDA Homeowners Association of La Casa, Inc.
Board of Directors Meeting-May 24, 2021
- Call to Order; Pledge of Allegiance; Exit Message
- Silence Electronic Devices
- Roll Call
- Adoption of Proposed Agenda
- Review of opportunities for shareholders to speak at board meetings Shareholder Requests to speak
- Open Forum on Agenda Items
- Secretary’s Report – Terry Holovachuk
Motion: To approve the minutes of the April 26, 2021 Board meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report – Jan Danner Motion:
- Standing Committee Reports – Finance
- La Casa Real Estate – Maggie Palmer
- Manager’s Report – Randy Browning
- President’s Report – Tim Davis
Motion: To establish a banking relationship with First Internet Bank of Indiana.
Motion: To approve rec hall renovation engineer contract for Biller / Rinehart for cost of
$15,500 to provide measurements, drawings and recommendations for updating Rec Hall
Motion: To approve sell lot 441 746 Sanchez for$55,000. With contingency that by July 12th 2021 They will have a board approved home to be placed on lot
Report: LCRE, Finance
Report: Architectural Review Committee, Activity Association
Motion: To approve cancelling June and July Board meetings.
Discussion: To discuss Covid-19
Report: Compliance, Security, Landscape/Beautification
Motion: To approve the search & determine cost for an engineer to the study for a nature trail be built on the 40 acres .
Report: Future of La Casa Committee
Report: AMC, Firewise
Motion: To approve establishment of a set of standards for roof. and driveway cleaning and when a violation should be sent.
Report: Compliance Committee
Motion: To approve rule changes to R.V. Compound.
Report: RV/Boat Compound
Report: CRC, Website
Motion: To approve normal activities with CDC modifications starting July 1, 2021
Next meeting August 23, 2021 1:00 pm in the Rec Hall
• Meeting Adjourned